Thursday, June 11, 2020

Update From MLQG President Sylvia L.

I am a homebody, my husband is a social butterfly but I am missing my entire quilting family. BIG TIME!!

They say the absence makes the heart grow fonder and my heart has grown fonder of many different people and things that I have been missing.  I am excited to get back to the business of the Guild and the friendship and camaraderie that I have been missing.

Perhaps this month we will be having a meeting, but as of 6/3 there has been no decision.  I am still confused about the actual parameters around meetings and the Gmeiner has not received their guidelines, so for now they are still closed.

We will continue to prepare for the next time we are together, until then be safe and God Bless. Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment