Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May MLQG Meeting -- FRIDAY, May 18 -- Debby Kratovil

Just a reminder that this month's MLQG meeting will be held on FRIDAY, May 18th at 7:00 PM at the Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center in Wellsboro, PA.

The speaker for the evening is nationally-known quilter Debby Kratovil. Her lecture/trunk show is entitled "Shortcuts from a Short Woman".

From her website --  "This is a trunk show bursting with tips, tricks, shortcuts and a variety of innovations that will satisfy any quilter. I demonstrate traditional blocks made with non-traditional methods. With 25-25 quilts I show quick ways to create otherwise difficult blocks and finishing techniques; taking out the y-seam on Lone Stars; no handsewing of quilt labels, rod pockets and binding - no kidding! I am always making new samples, so every time I give this trunk show I have at least a dozen new quilts using the latest fabrics. I am the Queen of Tips and Tricks and I love to share these things to make your quilting life easier and more fun." 

You can find more info on Debby an her website by clicking here.

Ezekiel's Crown -- workshop by Debby Kratovil to be held on May 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment